How do I Apply?
What are we looking for ?
Successful applicants are able to demonstrate :
- an understanding and commitment to supporting the achievement and progress of all students in their care
- confidence in the classroom and the capacity to reflect critically on their practice.
- a relevant subject degree (at least 50% of which relates to their chosen subject)
- secure Subject Knowledge for Teaching to enable them to craft effective lessons for all students.
- an understanding of the relevance of their subject in the education of young people
- the capacity to present this understanding clearly and concisely - both orally and in writing
- the capacity to reflect and analyse the qualities of effective teachers
- a wider understanding of the purpose of education
- the ability to listen and act upon constructive feedback
Making your application for :